Dog training offers fun, affordable programs and puppy training classes that address a variety of needs for adopted animals. It has become the training program that not only helps owners but gives back to our community and animals in need.
Puppy Kindergarten is designed to meet the training and socialization needs of pups that are under 8 months old. This class is designed to help pups build confidence by introducing them to new situations and scenarios, with each week carrying it’s own theme. Owners and their pups learn to adapt to new experiences, new people, new dogs, and new environments. Come and help give your pup the tools to face this world proudly and confidently.
Please familiarize yourself with our cancellation and transfer policies prior to signing up. Review the Dog Training Class Policies.
- Dog Ages: 8 months or under
- Schedule: 6 weekly classes 1 hour in length
- Fee: $139 per dog (MSRPAC adopters receive a 20% discount)
- Puppies must be under 8 months old.
- Puppy Pre K course completed
- Puppies must have at least two sets of (DA2PPV) vaccinations given 7 days prior to class start date.
- Puppy training classes are held outdoors in our Green Play Yard.
- Preregistration is required.
Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center group training classes are not meant for:
- Dogs who have growled, snapped or bit a person.
- Dogs who have bitten other animals.
- Dogs who exhibit aggression or other behavioral issues.