Spend your special day with pets at the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center!
All Birthday packages are for two hours and located outside in the Green Yard. Packages are for 15 children, adults complimentary. Party schedules book up very quickly, so please call or email well in advance of your child's birthday for party availability. Parties are for children between the ages of 6-12. We require two weeks booking in advance.
To schedule your party call (951) 688-4340 extension 325 or email us.
You can download a free printable party invitation to send to your guests. .
Birthday Party Packages:
|Bronze Collar ($300)||Silver Collar ($350)||Gold Collar ($400)|
|Birthday Party Instructor||X||X||X|
|Tour of Center||X||X||X|
|Set-up & Clean up||X||X||X|
|Special Gift for the Birtdhay Child||X|
For each collar level, the birthday child can choose a theme. We have three amazing party options for your student!
- The Bow-Wow Birthday – includes a meet-and-greet with a resident dog and a doggy birthday bookmark craft.
- The Purr-fect Party – includes 20 minutes of cat socialization and a cat birthday bookmark craft.
- The Pet Palooza – includes a meet-and-greet with a resident dog, 20 minutes of cat socialization, and the choice of a dog or cat door hanger craft.
Add a birthday helper for $75! Helpers stay for the duration of the party in addition to the Birthday Instructor, and assist with set up, clean up and more!
Skip the goodie bag and give the gift of legacy! For an extra $2 per child, we will print adoption cards of our animals, and the money will be used to care for our pets and grow our Humane Education program! Great replacement for goody bags, or a great addition!
Your program fee helps support animals residing at the Pet Adoption Center.
- Tuesday - Friday: 2:30pm-4:30pm
- Saturday's from 9:00am -2:30pm
A few things to note:
- As we are a pet adoption center, we cannot guarantee a child-appropriate pet to interact with. If we are unable to have a direct pet interaction, the Birthday Instructor will lead a game with students for 20 minutes themed with your party choice.
- We are a no Styrofoam, balloon, glitter, and confetti zone. Please leave these fun decor items at home!
- You are welcome to bring your own food for the party such as pizza, dessert, snacks, etc. Please remember to bring paper goods if you are not getting the gold collar package.